Registration for 2020 Service Leadership 300 Hr. Training is open.
Deepen your knowledge of yoga by learning advanced techniques in gentle yoga and meditation, anatomy, restorative, kids, pre/postnatal, business basics, boot camp and juice detox, senior yoga, assisting and, most importantly, about yoga off the mat and as a form of service.
“Kunga” is a Kinyerwandan word meaning “to serve or help”. The mission of all Kunga Yoga teacher training programs is to offer the teachings of yoga as a path of service to the planet, it’s people, and all beings. We encourage you to meet our faculty, talk to our programs directors and grow your practice on the mat with us. Join the Wilmington Yoga family, register today.
2020 ‘Service Leadership’ Yoga Training Schedule
- January 24-26: Kunga Gentle + Meditation Yoga Teacher Training
- February 14-16: Kunga Kids Yoga Teacher Training
- March 12-15: Service Leadership Yoga Teacher Training*
- April 17- 19: Detox Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
- May 14-17: Kunga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training*
- June 12-14: Anatomy of Yoga Teacher Training
- July 10-12: Kunga Senior Yoga Teacher Training
- August 27-30: Hands on Assisting Yoga Teacher Training*
- September 25-27: Kunga Restorative Yoga Teacher Training
- October 9-11:Business Basics Yoga Teacher Training
- Oct 30-Nov 1: Kunga Pre/Post Natal Yoga Teacher Training
- November 19-22: 5Elements Flow + Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training*
*Four-Day Core Kunga Curriculum ModulesREGISTER TODAY
$4800 Register by October 31st
$4400 Register by October 31st-
SAVE $400! When you pay in full.
Prefer to make a payment plan? 6 + 12 month plans are available.
6 month payment plan – $800.00/month + $25 admin fee Start 6 mo. plan
12 month payment plan – $400.00/month + $25 admin fee Start 12 mo. plan
MyCAA Qualified Yoga Program
If you are a military spouse, you may qualify for the MyCAA program. The MyCAA program is a career development and employment assistance program offered by the military for military personnel and their spouses. MyCAA provides a maximum educational benefit of $4,000. MyCAA approved.
Earn Continuing Education Yoga Credits
- 300 CEU Hours toward RYT500.
- $15 Additional CEU certificate due at time of registration if not taking the entire track.
- Participation in full track required to receive RYT500.
Who Teaches This Yoga Program at Wilmington Yoga Center?
Meet our faculty presenters and learn why they chose to continue their path of education, training and teaching yoga.
Need a place to stay?
Visiting from out of town and looking for accommodations during our trainings while also touring our beautiful beaches and river front? Check out our list of local home-stays, accommodations and tourist information here.
- Upon enrollment in a track, student will be registered in all required workshops in that calendar year. With 30 days notice, students are permitted to “swap” one module from the calendar year in which they enrolled for the same module in the following calendar year.
- With 30 days notice, students are permitted to “swap” additional modules with the payment of a $150 administration fee.
- If notice is given within less than 30 days of the workshop start-date, then the total tuition for the individual workshop is non-refundable + non-transferable. The workshop will be re-purchased (early bird pricing is available if applicable), upon enrollment to make up the late-cancel training.
- No refunds will be given for any portion of the tuition regardless of whether the student completes the program.