Do you have a passion for practicing yoga and helping others? We are interested in having you on our team!
We offer regular yoga teaching positions to candidates with extensive yoga instructor training and a high level of interpersonal skills. Our positions are competitive, and we accept applications on a rolling basis.
If we do not currently have any open positions, we will keep your resume on file to consider once a position opens up in the future.
WEEKEND YOGA INSTRUCTORS — WILMINGTON YOGAJob Description – Yoga Instructor
- Have a minimum 200-Hour Yoga Certification through Wilmington Yoga Center or other approved school
- Be a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) with the Yoga Alliance
- Have a minimum of 400 hours of yoga teaching experience
- Have professional experience in related fields including education, therapy, health, and healing arts
- Have and maintain current liability insurance
Rare exceptions may apply for these requirements — please inquire in the form below.