Find your flow!
Celebrate Summer with Pier Yoga
May-September Beach Yoga on the Crystal Pier at Oceanic Restaurant.
Saturday + Sunday, 7:30-8:30am.
Please visit our class schedule in the event of inclement weather to view most current days and times! Starts May 16, 2020!
Info for Students:
- Preregister in advance by signing up online or calling us at the studio (910-350-0234)
- Park at Oceanic, and meet us on the Crystal Pier 15 minutes before your class starts. Look for your yoga teacher in a “Wilmington Yoga Center” tee-shirt.
- If you chose not to preregister, in-person registration is limited to CASH ONLY.
Beach Yoga FAQ’s:
- I’ve never done yoga and can’t touch my toes, can I still come? YES! This class is for ALL levels, ages, shapes, and sizes. This is an accessible class for all beginners.
- What do I wear? Anything you feel comfortable in. We recommend any beachwear: shorts, tee-shirts, tanks, bathing suits, etc. You will not need shoes.
- What do I bring?
- A sheet or towel to practice on- this works better than a mat in the sand.
- A bottle of water.
- Your bathing suit… because how can you resist plunging in the ocean afterwards??
- Sunglasses (as we will be facing the sun).
- What can I expect? Our Beach Yoga classes are set classes that include gentle stretching, deep breathing, and relaxation techniques! All levels of physical ability are welcome.
- Is this included in my yoga membership or class series at WYC? No. Our beach classes are specialty yoga classes and the cost is additional for these classes.
We hope to see you on the pier this summer!
Beach Yoga Class Details
- $15 Preregistration or CASH ONLY day of
- Open to ALL levels.