Wilmington Yoga’s policies have always guided a safe and fun environment for teachers and students. As we make changes for reduced class sizes and sanitation procedures, we must amend our previous policies. Please take a careful look at the new policies and be ready to follow them as you return to the studio. Students that do not follow the new policies will not be permitted to take class and late cancellation penalties will apply.
Do not come to class if you are feeling under the weather, including, but not limited to flu or covid-like symptoms. If you register for class and decide that it is best to cancel, please contact our management team to ensure you are not charged any late cancelation fees. If you DO cancel with the assumption that you have Covid symptoms, you will be asked to stay away from the studio for at least 14 days or until you have received a negative test result for Covid-19.
Wearing masks can help mitigate asymptomatic spread of the coronavirus. Wearing a mask will be required in the studio. Please act responsibly for yourself and those you live with.
Class Registration + Cancellation
As our class sizes are dramatically impacted by social distancing and sanitation procedures, we will enforce temporary registration + cancellation policies that are more stringent than our previously held policies. To ensure that we are able to serve as many of our members as possible, in-person class visits will be limited to one per day. Members will still receive unlimited access to streaming classes.
- Registration Window:
- Online Classes – please register at least 30 minutes prior to the start of class to ensure that you receive the link to the classroom.
- In-Person Classes – registration may be made until the class starts, based on capacity.
- Cancellation Window (In-Studio Classes Only):
- Students can cancel their class through Mindbody 12 hours ahead of class time without penalties.
- Late Cancellation: Students that cancel within the 12-hour window before class or fail to show for class will lose their class. All no shows for in-person classes and late cancellations will be charged a $15 late cancellation fee.
Due to reduced class sizes and more managed entrance and exit of the studio, we ask that our clients maintain these policies as a courtesy to keep things running smoothly.
- Please arrive to class 15 minutes ahead of time so that everyone can be checked in and set up for class on time. Students that are not in class on time will not be permitted entrance and late cancellation policies will be applied.
- Please leave any unnecessary items that might slow the check-in process at home.