Join us in our virtual studio for our LIVE online classes!
Students will be required to pre-register 30 minutes before the start of class so that we may share the link to the virtual classroom. If you have a current pass (or membership) you may use that for any class. Otherwise drop-ins and class cards can be purchased and used for online classes.
Things You Need to Know
- Register as normal on MindBody, using the website, the app, or by calling the studio. (Remember, you can use your class series or membership, or purchase a drop-in). You’ll receive a confirmation email from FitGrid soon after.
- Make a free Zoom account. This can be done on your phone, tablet or your computer. Make a note of your login + password for next time!
- Set your email account so that messages from “email@example.com” always arrive in your inbox, and are never marked as spam. Here’s a guide for how to do this in Gmail. If you can not find an email, it is probably in your spam folder.
- Check your inbox! Once you’re within 60 minutes of the class’ scheduled start time, you’ll receive another email from FitGrid with a unique link to access the live stream. Not seeing the email? Search your spam and promotions folders. Look for subject lines containing the phrase “live-stream link”.
- Make sure you are in a place with a good internet connection–otherwise, the stream may skip!
- Click your unique link a few minutes before class is scheduled to start.