Nutrition, Power Vinyasa, Self Inquiry
This workshop is designed to help you thrive in your life with abundant energy and contentment. With food, we’ll learn ways to cut cravings, reduce bloat, and increase our energy. With our yoga practice, we’ll move, twist, and stretch to flush the body of accumulated toxins. With self-inquiry, we’ll look into the stories we create about ourselves that deny the truth of our experience and make us feel unworthy and unacceptable. Self-inquiry allows us to pay attention to the thoughts, feelings, and beliefs that disconnect us from our own heart.
What you will learn:
- learn the power of food + what foods are fuel for your unique body
- learn how to question your thoughts + gain freedom from self judgment
- strengthen your core + build stamina
– strengthening core
– alignment precision
– building stamina
– learning the power of food as fuel
– learning the nature of cravings
– freedom from sabotaging thoughts
– less self-judgment
– more lovingkindness toward ourselves, and thus, others
About Frances Murchison, ERYT200/RYT500
Frances Murchison, ERYT200/RYT500, CHHC brings 11 years of yoga experience to her classes. Frances is a board certified Holistic Health Coach through Integrative nutrition, NYC, founder and director of Mindfullyfed Health + Life coaching, author, speaker, retreat leader, and certified yoga instructor through Moksha Yoga, chicago. She completed her 200hr Training under Daren Friesen at Moksha Yoga in Chicago, and is working towards her 500-hour Kunga Yoga certification. Originally a runner, she embraced yoga for the physical benefits of strength, flexibility and endurance. Soon, she realized that the enhancement of mindfulness, self-acceptance and compassion turned out to be an even larger benefit. Her influential teachers include Gary Kraftsow, Gabriel Halpern, Aadil Palkhivala, Daren Friesen, Dr. John Douillard and Brian Kest. Frances is a trained and certified 5Elements Flow teacher. Frances’ background as a holistic health coach informs her teaching.
Date & Time
Friday, December 2
6:00pm – 9:00pm
Saturday, December 3
9:00am – 4:30pm
Sunday, December 4
9:00am – 4:30pm
$350.00 after Nov 17
$325.00 before Nov 17
If you are a military spouse, you may qualify for the MyCAA program. The MyCAA program is a career development and employment assistance program offered by the military for military personnel and their spouses. MyCAA provides a maximum educational benefit of $4,000.MyCAA approved.
- 15 CEU Hours toward YA CEUs
- $15 Additional CEU certificate due at time of registration
- Participation in full workshop required to receive 500YA credit.
- This certification counts as one required module/counts as elective hours towards 300Hr registry in the Wilmington Yoga Center program
10 days prior to the workshop cancellation is permitted for account credit only minus a $25 administrative fee. 10 days and closer to the start date of the workshop the total tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable.