Kick start and advance your yoga career
Ever wondered how to turn your dream of being a yoga teacher into a successful career or how to take it to the next level? Join senior Kunga Yoga teachers and yoga professionals this weekend to learn how to make your dream a reality.
Benefits of this program/presenter’s approach:
- learn how to solidify your vision and mission
- create and build stronger student relationships
- market yourself to studios and venues
- understand how to create a budget and make your business profitable
- gain valuable tricks of the trade from senior teachers
About Nicole Fitzwater, ERYT500 + YAECP
Nicole is the owner of In Balance Yoga, a 4,000 sq foot yoga studio in Blacksburg, VA and is opening a 2nd satellite location March 1st of 2019 collaborating with Virginia Tech in the Virginia Tech Corporate Research Center. She attended the University of Virginia and graduated with a B.S. in Commerce from the McIntire School of Commerce in 2001, and after 15 years of living away from the New River Valley working in the corporate world returned home to her roots and Nicole and Justin Boyle purchased In Balance Yoga in the summer of 2013 from Becky McDaniel, the founder. Yoga found Nicole in January 2006 and they have been inseparable ever since. Nicole has practiced in studios all over the country and even internationally, focusing on many different yoga lineages and traditions: Bikram, Barkan, Baptiste, Ashtanga, Dharma Yoga and most recently – the Kunga Yoga School.
Date & Time
Friday, October 9, 2020
5:00pm – 9:00pm
Saturday, October 10, 2020
12:00pm – 7:30pm
Sunday, October 11, 2020
9:00am – 5:00pm
Register by September 9 + SAVE $50!!
If you are a military spouse, you may qualify for the MyCAA program. The MyCAA program is a career development and employment assistance program offered by the military for military personnel and their spouses. MyCAA provides a maximum educational benefit of $4,000.Sign Up Now
Need a place to stay?
Check out our list of local home-stays and accommodations
- 18 of CEU Hours toward 300 YA or CEUs
- $15 Additional CEU certificate due at time of registration
- Participation in full workshop required to receive 500YA credit.
- This certification counts as one required module/counts as elective hours towards 300Hr registry in the Wilmington Yoga Center program
No refunds will be given for workshops. 10 days prior to the workshop cancellation is permitted for account credit only minus a $25 administrative fee. 10 days and closer to the start date of the workshop the total tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable.*
*Different 300hr Teacher Training Track policies apply, see your 300hr Workbook + Training Enrollment forms for more information*