Gain a deeper understanding about the ways in which yoga techniques can help people dealing with special conditions.
*300 Hour Power Vinyasa Track Required Training
Yoga Lab 201 covers the physical processes, contributing factors and considerations for various common conditions. Leave feeling more confident in your abilities to safely work with dysfunction and illnesses and offer valuable techniques to your clients/students.
Following this course you will have a greater understanding of:
- Joint conditions (degeneration, arthritis, tendinitis/tendinosis) chronic paid conditions (fibromyalgia, MS, cancer) and typical injuries;
- Precautions/contraindications for common conditions, dysfunctions, and illnesses with purpose of applying yoga safely and effectively;
- Nervous system responses to injury, chronic paid and the use of breath techniques and postures to improve nervous system balance and resiliency;
- Class sequencing and the use of yoga techniques for improved quality of life and sense of well-being.
Geared towards yoga teachers, but all with a knowledge of bodies or movement are encouraged to join! Basic anatomy knowledge recommended. Take as a stand-alone course or in conjunction with the other Yoga Lab courses in the series. 20 hours Yoga Alliance CEUs.Sign Up Now
About Tra Kirkpatrick, E-RYT 500 + YAECP
Led to yoga over 20 years ago during a time of Divine Discontent in her own life, Tra has been sharing yoga with others for 15 years. Tra’s work integrates yoga with positive psychology to recognize and shift patters that can lead to imbalance and dysfunction. As a yoga educator , Tra has been developing and leading 200 and 300-hour teacher trainings throughout the United States since 200. Even more, she has been with Wilmington Yoga’s training programs for more than 7 years. Tra leads soul-full yoga adventures to amazing locations throughout the world.
Date & Time
Friday, October 1, 2021
6:00pm – 9:00pm
Saturday, October 2, 2021
8:30am – 6:30pm
Sunday, October 3, 2021
8:30am – 5:30pm
Register by September 1, 2021 + SAVE $50!
If you are a military spouse, you may qualify for the MyCAA program. The MyCAA program is a career development and employment assistance program offered by the military for military personnel and their spouses. MyCAA provides a maximum educational benefit of $4,000.
MyCAA approved.Sign Up Now
Need a place to stay?
Check out our list of local home-stays and accommodations
- 20 of CEU Hours toward 300 YA or CEUs
- $15 Additional CEU certificate due at time of registration
- Participation in full workshop required to receive 500YA credit.
- This certification counts as one required module towards 300Hr registry in the Wilmington Yoga Center’s Kunga Therapeutics program
No refunds will be given for workshops. 10 days prior to the workshop cancellation is permitted for account credit only minus a $25 administrative fee. 10 days and closer to the start date of the workshop the total tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable.*
*Different 300hr Teacher Training Track policies apply, see your 300hr Workbook + Training Enrollment forms for more information*