Ready to dive a little deeper into your practice?
Private yoga classes are great for beginner or advanced students who want to take their practice to the next level.
During your private yoga session, you’ll work together with your instructor to fine tune your alignment, set new goals, or address a health concern or injury.
Remember, yoga is a personal practice! Give yourself the gift of private yoga classes.
Three Easy Ways To Schedule Your Private Yoga Class
1. For the simplest method of booking a private yoga class, please purchase one or more private sessions here, then fill out and submit the wellness questionnaire at the bottom of this page. Upon receipt, you will be contacted shortly to schedule your first private yoga class.
2. If you have questions or need more support, please call our Front Desk to book a private yoga class that best fits your schedule 910-350-0234. If calling after hours, leave a message with your appointment request details and we will return your call.
3. For unique requests or off-site privates please call or send a request via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We request a 24hr advanced notice on cancellations for private yoga classes. Please review our cancellation policy below.
Private Yoga Sessions
Private yoga classes at Wilmington Yoga Center are carefully designed to focus on your specific needs such as alignment, philosophy, core stabilization, relaxation, and injury rehabilitation. Private yoga classes are one-on-one, or may be booked as a semi-private with two or more people.
Group Private Sessions
We’re happy to program yoga classes for corporate settings, wedding parties, birthday parties, or simply a private yoga class for friends. Group sessions may be held in our studio or on-site.
Private yoga classes are especially beneficial for:
- Those with health conditions who can benefit from yoga classes specifically designed for their needs.
- Those who may feel intimidated by group yoga classes, and would like a more personal environment.
- Those who feel out of shape and need a slow and personally designed yoga program to move them towards optimal health.
- Those who have been practicing any form of exercise within a set system which created imbalances in strength and flexibility.
- Those who are in pain or restriction and need to move beyond their limitations.
- Those who would like to focus on a particular aspect of yoga with which the instructor is particularly familiar, such as beginner through advanced asanas (postures), pranayama (breathwork), or self-inquiry.
Private yoga classes may be scheduled with any of our certified teachers.
Private sessions must be cancelled 24 hours in advance or student will be charged for the full rate of the session.