Run for the hills! Enjoy the gift of Peace and Relaxation.
This 3-day mountain yoga retreat will consist of daily meditation, gentle, and vinyasa flow yoga classes (open to all levels). In addition to a gentle and vigorous asana practice, yoga pranayama & restorative guided relaxation, this yoga retreat will include time for instruction in the Buddhist style of vipassana, or insight meditation. There will also be ample free time for exploring, hiking, resting, receiving bodywork, and connecting with others. Arriving anytime after 3pm on Friday, we will begin with afternoon yoga and meditation classes, followed by a group ceremonial dinner of local, organic, farm fresh vegetarian foods on site Friday evening. Saturday and Sunday breakfast plus lunch will also be offered to our group as an organic vegetarian buffet. All classes and activities are optional and students are encouraged to approach this mountain yoga retreat as an opportunity for rejuvenation and renewal.Sign Up Now
In this Mountain Yoga Retreat you will experience:
- Sitting and walking meditation
- Discussion to help clarify practical issues people new to meditation tend to encounter
- Suggestions for setting up a daily practice and taking your meditative awareness into the world
- Enjoy the many charms of the Prama Institute, a retreat center well known for hosting groups for holistic studies
- Opportunity to connect with the natural surroundings of the Appalachian Mountains at a time of year when the weather is optimal
A Video showing the Prama Retreat Center & Grounds…
About Allie Lloyd, RYT200
Allie received her 200 hour certification from Wilmington Yoga Center in the July 2014 three week immersion teacher training and is currently working towards her 300 hour advanced Kunga certification under the tutelage of senior instructors at WYC. She is also working towards receiving her Masters in Teaching Social Studies at the University of North Carolina Wilmington. She has additional trainings in Hands on Assist, 5 Elements, Ayurveda, and Power Vinyasa. Allie believes each class she teaches is an opportunity to explore student needs whether through gentle sequences focused on rejuvenating the spirit and body or a power class to charge the body through a rigorous practice. Any student is welcome in her class because yoga is for everyone and she enjoys helping students find the best modifications for their practice.Sign Up Now
Date & Time
Friday, April 27 – Sunday, April 29
Register by March 27th + SAVE 10%
Shared Occupancy (bunk rooms)
$375 – Friday to Sunday
$475 – Friday-Sunday
Single Occupancy – **SOLD OUT!**
$600 – Friday-Sunday
- Accommodations Friday-Sun
- Arriving anytime after 3pm Friday, checkout Sun Noon
- Organic, Local Vegetarian Meals; Friday Dinner & Sat/Sun Breakfast & Lunch
- All Yoga & Meditation Instruction Classes
- Private Yoga Sessions w/Allie
- Swedish & Deep Tissue Bodywork On Site
- White Water Rafting, Canoeing, and Hiking Trails
- Sightseeing in Asheville & Surrounding Areas-Biltmore Estate
- Driving along Blue Ridge Parkway
- Asheville Downtown Nightlife, Restaurants & Shopping
- 5 CEU Hours toward 500 YA or CEUs
- $15 Additional CEU certificate due at time of registration
- Participation in full retreat classes required to receive 500YA credit.
- This certification counts one required module towards 500Hr registry in the Wilmington Yoga Center program
In the event of cancellation, the following policies apply:
· 60 days or more prior to the retreat: Your payment will be refunded, less a $50 administration fee.
· 59-46 days prior to the retreat: Payments are not refundable, but are transferable (less $50 administration fee) to a studio account credit.
· 45 days or less: Payments are not refundable or transferable, as your payment has already been processed.
The above policies apply regardless of the reason for cancellation (such as sickness, death in family or emergency, etc). Unfortunately, group contracts and packages have been pre-arranged and pre-paid with hosts at the time of registration and we do not have control of refunds or credit beyond the above exceptions. Retreat does not include food costs for “free night” dinners, or extra travel costs associated with other tourist attractions.