Yoga Teacher Training at Wilmington Yoga
200hr Yoga Teacher Training offers many benefits, including:
• A leading reputation as one of the largest accredited schools for yoga in the Southeast.
• Expert faculty with decades of experience.
• Experiential curriculum and teaching methodology focused on accessing inner wisdom.
• Yoga inspired lifestyle immersion within a holistic health centered commons.
• Support for certified yoga teacher graduates including assisting opportunities, discounted advanced studies tuition, and internship/mentor programs.
North Carolina’s Premier Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher Training Program
200 hour yoga teacher trainingView Current Schedule
The primary umbrella for all Wilmington Yoga trainings is Hatha yoga physical practices, with an emphasis on Vinyasa and specialty classes. Instruction is provided in a “big picture” format of Hatha yoga, with a “smaller picture” introduction into the practice of athletic classes including:
- Vinyasa Flow
- Power Flow
- Detox Practices
- Senior Yoga
- Prenatal Yoga
- Kids & Youth Classes
- Therapeutic / Restorative Yoga and more.
Yogic lifestyle, professional ethics, vegan living, anatomy and physiology, assisting and pranayama are covered in detail. For more specialized, in-depth study of these topics, you may continue your advanced studies with our Kunga Yoga 300 Hour Certification Program.
- 15% discounts on workshops, trainings, class series, and retail!
- 15 Class pass to use within six months of the training (activates at training start date, expires after 180 days, cannot be extended or shared)
- $100 account credit for each friend you refer to a future 200hr teacher training at our home studio
- Discounts and the chance to earn continuing education credit hours on Kunga 300hr continuing education modules on international adventure retreats… not your typical “school” curriculum, but the one we always wished for!
300 hour yoga teacher training
All of our 300-hour Yoga Teacher Certifications build on your technical skills and helps you deepen your approach to teaching. The Kunga modules will take you deeper into yogic philosophy and understanding the practice of yoga while providing opportunities to learn and experience what it means to be an inspiring yoga teacher that can help bring true transformation to students’ lives.
Kunga Yoga training will help you develop into a unique and inspired yoga teacher by building your confidence in advanced elements of yoga, enhancing your skills and knowledge, and cultivating an authentic teaching style.View Current Schedule