Move from the study of physical anatomy and movement to the realms of subtle anatomy and the less tangible ways we experience life within.
*300 Hour Power Vinyasa Track Required Training
Yoga Lab 301 interweaves text readings, discussion, interactive experiences and yoga practice to explore and integrate these subtle body teachings, which are meant to be embodied through direct experience.
This course delves into various concepts for exploring our inner landscape including the nadis,koshas, shiriras, chakras, and panavayus. Each concept offers a a slightly different lens for gazing into the inner-body experiences and expressions of energy.
Completion of this course will provide you with:
- Contextual and historical frameworks for understanding these ancient teachings and applying them in the modern world ;
- Deeper knowledge about the interaction between the subtle and physical bodies and how these weave together to create our human experience;
- Yoga techniques, sequencing ideas, and language to infuse these concepts in meaningful and relevant ways.
This course is applicable to anyone interested in learning more about subtle body anatomy, including but not limited to yoga teachers. Practices are suitable for all physical abilities and variations/options are provided for those with limitations. Take as a stand-alone course or in conjunction with the other Yoga Lab courses in the series. 20 hours Yoga Alliance CEUs.Sign Up Now
About Tra Kirkpatrick, E-RYT 500 + YAECP
Led to yoga over 20 years ago during a time of Divine Discontent in her own life, Tra has been sharing yoga with others for 15 years. Tra’s work integrates yoga with positive psychology to recognize and shift patters that can lead to imbalance and dysfunction. As a yoga educator , Tra has been developing and leading 200 and 300-hour teacher trainings throughout the United States since 200. Even more, she has been with Wilmington Yoga’s training programs for more than 7 years. Tra leads soul-full yoga adventures to amazing locations throughout the world.
Date & Time
Friday, November 5, 2021
6:00pm – 9:00pm
Saturday, November 6, 2021
8:30am – 6:30pm
Sunday, November 7, 2021
8:30am – 5:30pm
Register by October 5, 2021 + SAVE $50!
If you are a military spouse, you may qualify for the MyCAA program. The MyCAA program is a career development and employment assistance program offered by the military for military personnel and their spouses. MyCAA provides a maximum educational benefit of $4,000.
MyCAA approved.Sign Up Now
Need a place to stay?
Check out our list of local home-stays and accommodations
- 20 of CEU Hours toward 300 YA or CEUs
- $15 Additional CEU certificate due at time of registration
- Participation in full workshop required to receive 500YA credit.
- This certification counts as one required module towards 300Hr registry in the Wilmington Yoga Center’s Kunga Therapeutics program
No refunds will be given for workshops. 10 days prior to the workshop cancellation is permitted for account credit only minus a $25 administrative fee. 10 days and closer to the start date of the workshop the total tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable.*
*Different 300hr Teacher Training Track policies apply, see your 300hr Workbook + Training Enrollment forms for more information*