Find your flow!
Celebrate Summer with Yoga on the new Green Space!
Located out front of the studio, join us for classes on the new green space. Due to social distancing requirements the class size will be limited to 24 students. These classes will also be streamed live from the green space for those that cannot join us.
Please visit our class schedule to see which classes will be held outdoors on the green space + in the event of inclement weather to view most current days and times!
Starts July 4th!
Info for Students:
- Preregister online! Yoga on the Green classes are included in unlimited memberships
- Meet on the Green Space out front of the studio + check in with your instructor
- Due to social distancing requirements, class size is limited to 24 students
Yoga on the Green FAQ’s:
- I’ve never done yoga and can’t touch my toes, can I still come? We will be offering beginner to advanced classes on the green space. Please check the schedule + look for an ALL levels class if you are newer to the practice.
- What do I wear? Anything you feel comfortable in. We recommend any outdoorwear: shorts, tee-shirts, tanks, bathing suits, etc.
- What do I bring?
- A yoga mat.
- A bottle of water.
- Sunglasses (as we will be facing the sun).
- What can I expect? Many of our regular classes will be held on the Green. Please check the class schedule for an up to date list of offerings.
- Is this included in my yoga membership or class series at WYC? YES! Our yoga on the green classes are included in your membership or class series.
We hope to see you on the green this summer!
Yoga on the Green Class Details
- PREREGISTRATION ONLY – Memberships + Class Series can be used. Otherwise $16 to drop-in.