This summer as we are all aware is a summer like no other. Which to us means yoga is needed now more than ever, so we’ve kicked our options into high gear!
Here are ways you can practice yoga outside, socially distanced and under the warmth of the sunshine!
CELEBRATE SUMMER WITH YOGA ON THE NEW GREEN SPACE!
Located out front of the studio, join us for classes on the new green space. Due to social distancing requirements the class size will be limited to 49 students. These classes will also be streamed live from the green space for those that cannot join us. Check our online schedule for the many dates and times.
BECOME ONE WITH THE TREES WITH YOGA AT LONG LEAF PARK!
Slow Flow practice MONDAY – FRIDAY, 3:00-4:00PM
INFO FOR STUDENTS:
- Pre Register online! Park classes are included in unlimited memberships
- Park at Picnic Shelter #6, and meet us in the parking lot 15 minutes before your class starts. Look for your yoga teacher in a “Wilmington Yoga Center” tee-shirt.
- Due to social distancing requirements, class size is limited to 49 students
BEACH YOGA on the Crystal Pier at Oceanic Restaurant
SATURDAY + SUNDAY, 7:30-8:30AM.
In the event of inclement weather we will not have class and can return your $10 to your WYC account for the next class you may want to take!
INFO FOR STUDENTS:
- Preregister in advance by signing up online or calling us at the studio (910-350-0234)
- Park at Oceanic, and meet us on the Crystal Pier 15 minutes before your class starts. Look for your yoga teacher in a “Wilmington Yoga Center” tee-shirt.
- Due to social distancing requirements, class size is limited to 24 students
A 90 minute SUP Yoga class for all levels, on the beautiful Wrightsville Beach waterway. Includes a brief intro to SUP. 90 minutes of instruction Board Rental Available or BYOB (Bring Your Own Board) for a discount! Convenient online scheduling
WHERE IS IT?
We meet at Wrightsville SUP. Wrightsville SUP is the TALL BLUE-ROOF building beside the old Scotchman. 96 W Salisbury St, Wrightsville Beach.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR AND BRING?
- You can wear usual yoga clothing or a swimsuit.
- Bring sunblock.
- Bring sunglasses (a cheap pair that you won’t worry about). That’s it!
OUTDOOR YOGA FAQ’S:
- I’ve never done yoga and can’t touch my toes, can I still come? YES! This class is for ALL levels, ages, shapes, and sizes. Our classes are accessible for all, modifications offered in each class.
- What do I wear? Anything you feel comfortable in. We recommend any outdoor wear: shorts, tee-shirts, tanks, bathing suits, etc.
- What do I bring?
- A yoga mat.
- A towel
- A bottle of water.
- Is this included in my yoga membership or class series at WYC? Yoga on the Green and Park Yoga are both included in your membership or class series. Not a member or just want to drop in? You totally can! $16 drop in for any WYC class. Beach yoga is $10 and is not included in your membership or class series.
*Pre registration is required for all WYC classes.